Academic Retail Partnership Program Benefits
- Gives you a comprehensive understanding of loss prevention and related fields.
- Allows you to add something industry related to your professional credentials in lieu of having actual experience
- Prepares you for the job interview.
- Will aid in making you successful in the retail environment once hired.
- Gets your foot in the door to an interview with a retailer where a rewarding and lucrative job awaits.
- The LPQ credential gives you the edge with over 70 companies nationwide that prefer LPQualified applicants.
- LPF will help you target your LP career, by giving a $100 discount on full LPQ course payment, a free 1 year LPF Student Membership, and orchestrate an interview with participating program retailers.
- Provides a benchmark of entry level executive knowledge.
- Sets a standard of excellence and an expectation for professional performance.
- Establishes that your department hires for quality and uses high education standards.
- Promotes a global view of LP as a partner in the business of retail.
- Enhances promotional opportunities and professional growth.
- Expands the vision of the LP department and the potential impact on the business.
- Adds to the professional perception both within and outside your organization.
- Establishes a direct relationship between the college and participating retailers.
- Enhances existing college course content to specialize students in a marketable industry.
- Opens an industry of private sector professional careers to students enrolled in Criminal Justice courses.
- LPQ curriculum transferable to leadership positions beyond Loss Prevention.
- Over over 70 companies prefer LPQ applicants among candidates for Loss Prevention positions adding to placement potential of LPQ graduates.
Click here to read The Loss Prevention Foundation's introductory article on this Academic and Retail Partnership Program.
Click here to read more about our LPQualified (LPQ) course.
Are you interested in participating in our Academic and Retail Partnership Program? Do you have questions? Please Contact Us and ask about joining the Academic and Retail Partnership Program.